The AWeber Communications Mission
AWeber's mission is to help small businesses develop profitable relationships with their customers and prospects through permission-based email marketing.
Businesses create and manage their email marketing campaigns by logging in at aweber.com and using popular AWeber features like:
* Web Form Generator – helps customers create stylish email signup forms by pointing and clicking to create their design.
* Autoresponders – series of automated emails delivered to each new subscriber, used to answer questions, establish trust and drive sales.
* RSS to Email – convert a blog's RSS feed into an email newsletter that can automatically be delivered to subscribers.
* Email Segmentation – splitting subscribers into groups to deliver targeted messaging.
* HTML Email Templates – pre-designed templates to give their emails a professional feel.
* Email Analytics – detailed reports on the results of each email campaign.
AWeber brings together many different skills and personalities that share a passion for helping businesses connect with their customers.
Our developers constantly add new features to make email marketing easier and more effective. Our Education Team provides tips and advice to help customers improve their campaigns. Our designers create email and signup form templates so they customers don't have to be designers themselves to create great-looking forms.
And our Customer Solutions Specialists are available by phone, email and live online chat six days a week to answer any questions or concerns that arise.
Life at AWeber Communications
Our team works from our office in Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, just outside of Philadelphia. During business hours, we grab a cup of coffee or a free drink from the fridge and settle down in our personal workspaces, which each employee decorates to their taste.
Lunchtime brings daily catered food, video games and Star Trek marathons in our game room. After business hours, employees relax at occasional events organized by our Fun Committee.
At AWeber, every employee is a respected member of the team. We keep everyone on the same page with a company chat room and a weekly newsletter. Each person is invited to make suggestions, start discussions and see their ideas implemented on our user forum.
And to show valued their hard work is, a monthly AWesome AWard is handed out to an employee who has shown exceptional effort.