The GOOD/Corps Mission
To help brands and organizations align business strategy with social impact, and win through highly participatory and profitable relationships with their audiences.
GOOD/Corps lives at the crossroads of the Values Revolution and the Digital Revolution. We help brands win by engaging them in both revolutions to the fullest.
GOOD/Corps uncovers the original positive purpose that gave birth to the brand, recontextualizes this purpose within the needs of the world today, and then celebrates it in a brand platform that reinvigorates the audience through action and communication.
Co-Lead + Executive Creative Director
Head of Partnerships & Strategy
Director of Community Engagement
Life at GOOD/Corps
Located in Los Angeles, GOOD/Corps is a global association of individuals, businesses and nonprofits powering what works.
- We offer competitive salaries complemented by fantastic benefits, with bonuses like free annual Metro passes and 2 weeks off over the holiday season.
- We’re dog-friendly, and we encourage employees to bring their dogs to work.
- We have a relaxed, fun office environment. With the occasional dog.
- We get to respond with a pun every time someone asks, “How’s work?”
- We discover all sorts of cool synonyms for “good” once that pun becomes tiresome.