The InviteBig,Inc Mission
To advance the event industry into the next generation through the use of technology.
InviteBig.com--soon to be a patent pending system--allows event organizers and venues to collaborate with each other to instantly negotiate, book, and promote events, using the world's first fully automated event booking and group reservation platform.
Benjamin Kyan is the lead developer and software engineer for Invite Big
• Holds Bachelors in Computer Science from the University of Michigan
• Owner of a software and web development company since 1995
Clara Garnier is the graphic designer for Invite Big and lives in Mexico
• Holds M.A.,Visual Arts & New Media from Art Institute of Boston and a Bachelors in Media Arts from University of California
• Freelances as a website designer for major companies and startups all over the world
Jason Gerald Clauss is the recent UI designer for Invite Big
• Holds a Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Washington
• Been employed as a UI designer by several startups, include one funded by Atlas Accelerator
Jeremy Smith, the sales/venue acquisition person for Invite Big
• Pursued Bachelors in Architectural Studies from Washington State University
• Owned an event management & marketing company in Seattle--Venue Entertainment LLC
Life at InviteBig,Inc
We have been looking at getting space at Tech Dwellers in Seattle, around Georgetown, since our clients will be in close proximity; and parking isn't a hassle or expensive. However, at this point, Skype is our best friend as we focus on developing the website and launching. Office space will eventually come.
About Tech Dwellers: Dedicated exclusively to startups and developing tech companies, TechDwellers features highly flexible and customizable private office suites from 300 to 10,000 square feet plus co-working spaces in a creatively charged building and hip Georgetown location.
With the ability to expand easily while surrounded by other tech entrepreneurs, TechDwellers provides the services you need to focus on the business in a fun, professional environment without the hassles and expense of other options. And unlike those other options, at TechDwellers, parking is plentiful and it's free!