The PROJEKTOR app Mission
To design great user experience for both our clients and their end users.
Our new app called PROJEKTOR is built for designers like ourselves so it enables you to:
- present your graphic projects remotely to clients across the globe,
- get fast and contextual feedback,
- integrate with Dropbox and Basecamp,
- display PSD files without having to convert them to another file format specially for your clients,
- discuss your ideas and clients' suggestions directly on mockups / illustrations / wireframes,
- make your communication and cooperation seamless,
- manage your entire design process within this one app.
In a nutshell, this is made so you and your clients don't have to waste precious hours tracking emails with attachments and screenshots. We know how much time-consuming and even frustrating it might be.
Our team is made up of four experienced UX / graphic designers / web developers and a dog. We love our job but we've been always missing an instrument to present our graphic projects to clients across the globe in a friendly and efficient way. We needed something that would help them understand our ideas and streamline our collaboration. That's why we've created PROJEKTOR.
Life at PROJEKTOR app
We've got a nice new UX lab in Krakow and a dog on board :)