The Squarespace Mission
Squarespace was founded by Anthony Casalena with the goal of redefining publishing on the Web. Today, Squarespace’s SaaS platform powers tens of thousands of websites worldwide. Businesses, bloggers, web developers and artists use Squarespace to quickly and easily create and maintain professional, high quality websites. Squarespace’s product is differentiated by its intense focus on design, integration and scalability. Notable customers include Marc Ecko, Porter Novelli, Bob Woodruff, Kevin Pollak, and more.
With the Squarespace web publishing platform, you can:
• Quickly publish and manage a highly functional web site, including a blog and portfolio.
• Host on an expandable grid infrastructure that can manage sites of any size across the globe.
• Access hand designed templates and customizable photo galleries.
• Aggregate data from across various social networks completely within the Squarespace environment, without needing 3rd party scripts.
• Use the iPhone app to check your site, post to your blog, manage blog posts, and see site traffic, while on the go.
• Easily import images, posts, and links from existing blogging platforms.
• Track visitors and usage patterns of your website with the powerful analytics tools.