The myUsearch.com Mission
We exist to improve the college admissions process, increase access to education and foster enthusiasm about earning a college degree.
myUsearch.com delivers qualified and invested student inquiries to help colleges protect their brand, control marketing costs and connect to students who are actually interested in their institution. By taking the myUsearch online 30-question college match quiz, prospective students are intelligently matched with colleges and given the opportunity to request information from the colleges they are interested in. This honest and extensive matchmaking process delivers students who are serious about attending college and learning more about their matching institutions.
Our entrepreneurial team is highly-motivated, goal-oriented and has a passion for education.
Life at myUsearch.com
- Socially entrepreneurial – focus on improving education and the bottom line
- A performance-based culture – in which every employee is incentivized based on personal and company performance
- Focus on results, not hours – a culture in which employees are measured by the results they achieve, not the hours they spend at their desk. Incentives for finding ways to work smarter instead of harder.
- Open to challenge the status quo – Every employee, regardless of rank or stature, should feel they have the opportunity to suggest improvements and challenge the status quo.
- Casual yet professional – Colorado casual with the ability to “step it up” and wear a suit when appropriate
- Transparent – Every employee should have an understanding of the big picture strategy and the company’s financial goals.