Please Apply Here - https://www.smartrecruiters.com/EyeView/77139197-account-manager
Eyeview is the world’s leading personalized video solutions provider. We create and execute broadcast-quality online video campaigns from start to finish. By transforming brand assets into limitless personalized video messages and targeting each one of them to the right person at the right time and place, we help marketers move products off shelves and drive increased returns on ad spend and sales.
Headquartered in New York, Eyeview has offices in Chicago, Detroit and Los Angeles with International operations in Europe.
Being an Account Manager with Eyeview is not your typical AM job. As a company, we challenge the industry every day to push beyond the norms of video advertising, and as a part of the Account Management team, you will be challenged to stretch your capabilities and skill-set daily to ensure the success of our clients.
Our Account Managers report directly to the Executive Director of Account Management within the Client Services group and are a self-managed team of individuals that interface with nearly all internal departments, and are the leading external POC for all campaign initiatives. Eyeview Account Managers are project management gurus that continuously expand their knowledgebase, leaning on the expertise of our Strategists, Analysts, Tech and Media teams, to educate our clients on our dynamic capabilities, and in turn, represent our clients internally to guarantee best-in-class service from all angles.
The Eyeview founders and management team are a passionate group that value follow-through and determination and hand select all Eyeview contributors to share these characteristics. If you are ready to step to the plate, talk to us today about joining our team.
· Understand client objectives and own campaign performance from conception to completion
· Manage RFPs, Kick off Calls, Solution execution, Data Reviews and all optimizations and escalations
· Build recommendations and action plans based on data and account history
· Keep customer satisfaction high and keep in front of growth opportunities
· Bring new learnings to the AM team to maintain high product knowledge and industry acumen across the board
Culture & Benefits
· Ground level access and visibility into a scaling business
· Task autonomy that enables campaign ownership and the ability to impact performance
Close-knit teams that value shared success and an all-hands-on-deck atmosphere
· Minimum 2 years of digital account management positions, preferably online video or rich media and an understanding of creative campaigns, integrations and technologies.
· Diligent work ethic; motivated and ambitious with a Can-Do attitude at all times
· Supreme organization and problem solving skills with exceptional task & time management
· Ability to deliver under pressure
· Eager to engage our clients
· Excellent communications skills, both on the phone and in face-to-face meetings
· Ability to keep clients front of mind and adapt within a hyper-growth environment
· Proficient with all MS Office applications