Pliant is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who wants to be at the frontier of an exciting paradigm changing technology product. We are defining the new cutting edge for Enterprise Storage and there's so much opportunity that you're guaranteed to contribute to significant and important projects! Backed by strong VC funding, we offer the creativity and freedom of a startup with leadership from successful industry veterans.
Our employees enjoy competitive salaries, stock options, medical/dental/vision healthcare benefits, contributed 401k and more.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
We are looking for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join our talented ASIC team. This person will join the ASIC team to handle verification for production of a product that is about to scale.
1. Full chip and module level verification.
2. Work closely with the RTL designers, System Architects and Firmware team to develop test-plan, testbench & test cases, and help debug the design issues. Evaluate and enhance test coverage.
3. Processor based SOC verification experience is a must.
4. Hands-on experience in writing ASM code.
5. Experience with PCI Express, SAS, DDR, ARM Processors, AMBA bus & high speed interfaces is a plus.
6. Strong programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++
7. Hands-on scripting experience (TCL, Perl, Awk, Shell).
8. Strong debugging skills.
9. Candidate must be a self starter & self motivated.
10. Strong team work required.
11. Candidate must have worked on verification of several ASICs, which went into volume production.
12. Exposure to power verification flow, such as UPF is a plus.
Experience Required: 7 to 12 years
Education Required – BSEE / MSEE or equivalent