Fashioning Change is looking for self-motivated and driven Business Development Account Executive to support the growth of new vendor relationships. This position will develop and maintain a high-volume of effective relationships with Internet Retailer 500, Second 500, and fast growing e-commerce companies.
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close. Develops and implements agreed upon plan which will meet both personal and company goals of expanding customer base. Works to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with the company vision and values.
Responsible to: Head of Business Development
External Relationships: Internet Retailer 500 Companies, Internet Retailer Second 500 Companies, and New Fast Scaling E-commerce Companies
Internal Relationships: The Business Development Team and Senior Management
Salary: Commission of new business profit and equity stake. Negotiable.
Location: San Diego, CA or Santa Monica, CA
Company Culture: Creative, KPI Driven, Fast Paced, No Egos, Beer Storms and Skipping Races Are Common, Open Minded, Welcoming of New Ideas
1. Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of various offerings.
2. Provide prospect/customer with price quotations and ensure there is a full understanding of the parameters regarding such programs.
3. Develops a database of qualified leads through internal resources, referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail, email, and networking.
4. Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
5. Researches trends and developments in e-commerce, customer loyalty, and analytics through the use of related publications, Internet and training sessions to maintain and grow current knowledge base.
6. Maintain proactive communication with all partners to ensure high levels of satisfaction. Receives and resolves complaints and problems in a timely manner.
7. Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
8. Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
9. Proactively establishes and maintains effective working team relationships with all departments.
10. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Prior sales experience required.
History of meeting and exceeding prior sales goals.
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Consultative Selling Technique
Associate Degree. BA in Marketing, Business, or Related Field Preferred.
Commission of new business profit and equity stake. Negotiable