The Account Manager at EXPO is responsible for serving the client and the internal team in managing strategic projects and accounts including design, execution, post-program analysis for our growing list of F500 clients such as P&G, Kraft, Unilever, Colgate, and LG Electronics. The position will report to the Vice President of Marketing on the overall process of managing partner relations. The Account Manager will work closely with sales to onboard new clients. They will also work with all cross-functional teams to execute all promotional programs. EXPO is a rapidly growing company looking for someone who is willing to do what it takes to over-deliver to our clients and expand our capabilities.
* Oversee and develop strong client relationships in order to grow client business opportunities
* Lead the on boarding of new clients to ensure smooth overall execution of content generation implementation of client specified usage throughout engagement
* Responsible for campaign planning and management, enhancing process, vendor relationships, sharing results, forecasting and tracking overall client programs
* Monitor and analyze campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction and provide suggestions for optimization
* Develop documentation for client programs including project scope, timelines, design direction, screener questionnaire, program instructions and consumer kits
* Prepare and deliver post-execution reporting and insights to formulate unique social media guidance for client, resulting in further engagement of EXPO services
* Analyze quantitative data on all client programs to continuously improve product offering and workflow process
* Work closely with assigned Sales Director and Vice President of Marketing to communicate any/all changes to campaigns, launch delays, delivery issues, optimization suggestions, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Bachelors degree with at least 5 years experience, preferably in online media or digital agency environment
* Ideal candidate has minimum of 2 years of prior account management experience in a sales organization for online media or digital agency
* Demonstrated analytical, organized, detail-oriented strengths, including project management experience
* Have a proven ability to handle conflict and solve problems in a professional manner
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must
* Demonstrated ability to successfully mange client relationships and navigate partner organizations
* Understand how to set and manage multiple priorities, be proactive and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; ability to "wear many hats"
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to pull data from multiple sources for analysis
* Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from the internal team to client executives
EXPO is a leading video commerce platform generating and distributing authentic consumer video for the world's premier manufacturers and retailers. EXPO's video community has built the largest catalog of product videos with over 300,000 user-generated product reviews covering electronics, home, parenting, and consumer packaged goods. The company provides manufacturers including Procter & Gamble, Kraft and LG Electronics with fresh, authentic videos and also distributes the informative video content to high-impact digital points of purchase. EXPO's turn-key ecommerce syndication network has delivered over 40 million video views for leading sites such as Sears.com and drugstore.com, social media sites such as Facebook and YouTube, manufacturer brand sites, and at www.expotv.com. For more information and access to case studies, visit http://corp.expotv.com.