The Rovion Account Management team helps online publishers drive more revenue from their existing ad inventory. The Account Managers are directly responsible for managing and maintaining agency, brand and publisher relationships. They have direct and frequent communication with our Ad Operations and Publisher Development teams. They apply Rovion’s range of rich media ad creation, delivery and tracking services as well as Rovion’s highly innovative, web-based ad tools to meet publisher’s rich media needs.
The AM is an experienced Account Executive professional with outstanding communication skills and the ability to exceed specific activity and account growth metrics. In addition to managing existing relationships, they will also identify and whenever possible execute against, renewal sales, up-sale and cross-sale opportunities.
As a member of our core group you will expect to receive a competitive compensation plan in the industry: Base + bonus. Our success is a direct result of your efforts and we recognize and support excellence.
· Cultivate and expand publisher relationships.
· Understand client objectives and improve account performance by analyzing campaign data and effectively communicating optimization process to the client
· Establish a strong customer service reputation in the publishing market space.
· Encourage long term use of the Rovion web based rich media systems.
· Identify and execute against, renewal sales, up-sale and cross-sale opportunities.
· Handle complex relationships and manage multiple decision makers.
· Utilize a sales automation system
· Meet or exceed revenue and customer evaluation review goals.
· Demonstrate focused daily activity.
· Demonstrate an understanding of Rovion’s business offering.
· Maintain current knowledge of the rich media ad online media market.
· Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales and environment.
· Strong understanding of ad operations and ad delivery processes
· At least 1-2 years of direct sales executive/management work in online businesses or publishers oriented companies.
· A current, working knowledge of the online and rich media ad space.
· Fluid with modern ad serving technology and terminology.
· Are systematic, persistent and efficient when managing both time and their accounts.
· Are experts with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and any of the major sales automation solutions.
BA/BS in Business, Marketing, related field.