Be an Account Manager for the greatest company on God’s green earth. Your heart may start beating faster just thinking about it. Don’t worry THIS IS NORMAL. You might be thinking, “Wait, I am nervous; I can’t be qualified to work at the world’s greatest company.” Probably true, but are you really going tolet that stop you from reading on?
FiveStars is a start-up backed by the same people that brought you Facebook and Google. We went from just a couple of guys working out of our garage to the largest loyalty provider on the west coast in a year. Wait loyalty? That isn’t sexy. Think again. Think about being able to use one card a tons of different stores to get super sweet rewards and then be able to share with all your friends how boss you are. (Ya, that’s right, you can be a boss.) And imagine being part of a company making history as you read this by expanding to tons of new stores nationally every day.
How You’d Roll:
• Full Time, 50-60 hours per week
• Responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and onboarding
• Serve as a liaison between our Seattle clients and HQ
• Engage and motivate clients through a variety of media (email, phone, social)
• Reviews major deliverables and helps ensure FiveStars quality standards and client expectations are met
• Constantly develop ways to improve processes and create value
• Be a boss and think outside the box to creatively solve problems
Independent, results driven, enthusiastic and energetic
Strong oral and written communication skills
Flexibility to survive in an entrepreneurial culture
Positive attitude and professionalism is a must
Able to work independently and / or remotely
Very familiar with Windows and Mac OS
Able to logically and systematically identify and solve problems
Available at various times throughout the day depending on client’s needs. This is not a typical 9-5 job.
• Salary and equity