We’re a company called Quirky. We are assembling the highest performing team, maybe ever, with a single, yet ambitious vision:
TO MAKE INVENTION ACCESSIBLE
We’ve created a completely unique platform in which the realities and complexities of execution do not stand in the way of a kickass idea. We are an entirely new type of company that involves all people interested in its decisions, and ultimately shares its success with those people who helped achieve it.
We are a brand built around the excitement, creativity, and the reality of bringing great ideas to life. Not to mention we do it BETTER, FASTER, FUNNER than anyone else!
And we’re looking for an amazing and passionate Account Manager to join our Retail team.
You’ve worked in a sales role in the past and know how to get Consumer Products onto the shelves and pegs of some of the biggest retailers around. You’re a completely brand-obsessed, action-oriented individual. And you’re ready to make some serious green for the Quirky community! If you like what you’ve read so far, then please read on because this role may be perfect for you.
As our Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the management and leadership of all sales-related activities for Quirky categories at Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon, Urban Outfitters, Fab.com, etc.
- Use your strategic leadership and strong business management skills for budget tracking and delivering positive return on investments.
- Lead the analysis of customer sales and inventory data, design and implement effective marketing and promotional programs, develop business building relationship and interactions throughout all levels of the customer hierarchy.
- Work out of Quirky's HQ in New York City....when you're not attending weekly meetings with your accounts.
- Check us out at Quirky.com. Spend some time on our site understanding what we do and if you like what you see, please continue.
- Send a personalized cover letter to Bill Lee telling him why you want this job and why we should hire you.
- Please include a PDF of your resume with your application and visit the following link to apply http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=oZa6WfwV&s=Startuply
Develop and manage relationships with your targeted accounts to ensure sales efforts are focused on.
Day to day servicing of these accounts, you’re the retailer’s key liaison to Quirky.
Spearhead revenue/ profit growth.
Oversee all activities relating to account management: business planning, relationships and rapport, shipping, logistics, samples, planogram, margin, product updates and more.
Responsible for the execution and delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual objectives and goals.
Provide timely feedback to management regarding the performance of each account.
Develop product assortment recommendations and merchandising concepts.
Coordinate and manage with internal departments.
Minimum of 5 years Sales experience working with large Consumer Product Retailers (Bed Bath & Beyond preferred).
You must have an unrelenting intellectual curiosity and pride in doing awesome work.
You are impatient with an entrepreneurial spirit.
You live and breathe retail.
Strong negotiating skills and capacity
Strong business management skills
You have stellar written and verbal communication skills.
You are action and detail oriented.
You have a passion and noticeable excitement for what we are building at Quirky