Immediate need for Accounts Payable Clerk seeking the responsibility of completing payments and controlling expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Proficiency with MS Office 2010, including Word, Excel & Outlook required.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for processing vendors payments; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving invoice, or payment discrepancies
1. Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
2. Knowledge of QuickBooks and SAP (SAP is preferred but not required) computer programs.
3. Knowledge of business office procedures.
4. Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
5. Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system.
6. Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
7. Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
8. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers,
employees and the public.
10. Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
Environmental/Working Conditions: Normal office environment. Occasional
vertime may be required.
High School Diploma or GED (Associates Degree Preferred) Skills/Experience: