We are searching for amazing talent with big aspirations to join our growing team of entrepreneur developers. We're working on exciting new concepts that will define the next generation of mobile advertising.
We are a stealth mode startup launching a new platform in the mobile advertising market place. We have a client base that boasts some of the biggest names with large user communities. Join us in our Toronto office and help build a company from the ground up!
What are you looking for?
- A brilliant team working on some revolutionary concepts in the mobile space
- The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
- Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked kitchen, awesome games room and catered breakfast
Email your resume and any other links/details you think are relevant to: email@example.com
Being scrappy will help you hit the ground running; however, a zealous attitude trumps all. Ultimately, we are looking for intelligent and highly ambitious entrepreneurs who are passionate about creating great products and solving unique problems.
Experience working with WebServices and API design
Experience working with Content Delivery Networks such as Akamai, Amazon, etc is a plus
Experience with UI design/graphics development is highly advantageous
Must have real world experience with object oriented design and a clear understanding of object oriented design patterns
Experience or interest in Agile software development practices and principles (e.g. TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring, Continuous Integration...) a plus
Proven history of shipping products and getting things done. Send us links to your open source projects or products you've touched
Have an appetite to learn, grow, and take on increasingly more responsibility.
Prior startup experience is fantastic (but not necessary); being scrappy will help you hit the ground running.
A BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering from a top school is preferred, but a wonderful project list trumps all:
- Got an app that you've designed in the Apple App Store? Send us an iTunes link.
- Have a portfolio of work? Shoot over a link.
- Do you like writing about things you design/build? We'd love to read your blog.
Competitive salary/equity compensation, and great benefits