Experienced, Ambulatory build (EPICCARE) and HOD consultant to assist in Department design, build, testing, and implementation. This engagement will be a for a period of approximately 12 months in MN.
• Epic certification in:
• EPIC Ambulatory (EPICCARE)
• Previous experience with HOD implementation a plus
• 2+ Years experience with technical Epic build
• Strong facilitation skills and can act as a team lead in a clinic/department
• From analysis, be able to understand current clinic workflows, and propose Epic technical solutions to identified gaps between existing state and future state Epic workflows
• Be able to assign build to other team members and help teach/mentor to team members
• Bring forward recommendations/solutions from prior experience to issues as they arise.
• Project management/lead experience
• Demonstrated success working with teams of physicians, clinicians and IT staff
• Experience coordinating work with other teams across a program
• Clinical background a plus
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to travel to clinics as needed (within 50 mile radius).
• Excellent communication skills