SapnaSolutions is looking for someone who has strong experience working as a Business Analyst on Web and Mobile based applications. You will be helping us to translate business ideas into functional requirements, documenting the next web and mobile app idea.
We are looking for someone who can:
* Liaise with users and developers to define user requirements and prepare project documentations
* Understand and create functional requirements
* Defining project scope and estimations
* Work closely with developers to build web and mobile apps
* Understand, analyze, evaluate, and document business systems and user needs
* Independently execute business analyst projects and generate report specifications
* Making proposals and ensuring that the solution suggested is commercially viable and competitive
* Facilitate/Arbitrate where requirements gathering becomes complex or controversial
* Be involved with all phases of development (analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment)
* Coach and mentor team members
You should ideally have:
* 3+ years experience as a business analyst
* Experienced in gathering and documenting requirements for consumer web apps
* Experience in wire framing of mobile applications and web applications
* Writing use cases,excellent business documentation skills,
* Researcher, creative, enthusiastic person
* Experience developing detailed functional requirements for web(rails) and mobile(iPhone) applications
* Experience designing and facilitating user focus sessions
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Exceptional listening, written and verbal communication skills
* Salary best in the industry
* Health Benefits
* Flat Structure
* Flexible Working Hours
* Opportunity to work on challenging projects
* Fun workplace
SapnaSolutions is a new type of Web Development Company, and amongst the first of its kind in India. We follow a two tier strategy of delivering highly engaging and creative client projects on one hand, and developing innovative, 'Intrapreneurial' in - house Web, Mobile and Social applications, on the other hand. We are expanding the existing team to develop more innovative in-house and client products, to make a mark for Web-Innovation Made-in-India.
Besides the above mentioned skills, how will you know if you're the right fit for the SapnaSolutions team? Ask yourself--and be honest--are you fun, reliable, loyal, and interested in advancing both yourself and your team? If you answered in the affirmative, then you're on the right track.
So, if you’re an experienced Business Analyst anywhere in the world, and you’re interested in getting involved in exciting projects at the ground level, then we want to hear from you.