As AES Languages readies to fully engage these multi-billion dollar markets, it is seeking a Business Development Manager in the Boston area to join our dynamic organization. We are a small team of highly motivated and fiercely dedicated entrepreneurs committed to the success of this company. This individual will work with a distinguished Advisory Board consisting of accomplished business professionals and a linguistic consultant. This position has the potential of becoming a full-time opportunity with base pay and benefits. Primary responsibilities include the development and implementation of strategies for expanding our business in the corporate, government and retail sectors. Additionally, the Business Development Manager will help craft an overarching sales strategy to tie together the five components of AES Languages. The right candidate will work directly with the Executive Director to meet the following goals:
1. Engage markets in all focal sectors.
2. Perform analysis of market response to new services.
3. Refine services and business practices as necessary based on analysis by the Business Development Manager.
4. Create mid-range (6-18 month) strategy for gaining market share in all focal sectors.
5. Create and execute detailed short term (1-6 month) strategy for gaining significant market share within “high priority” markets and increase revenue.
6. Significantly increase database of corporate clients through direct marketing campaigns and business-to-business sales campaigns.
7. Develop company brand.
Some sales experience is necessary
Commission + Profit Sharing