We’re looking for a tech savvy business development manager with a proven track record in mobile and/or advertising. You will head Blu Trumpet’s client relationships and help build our mobile app developer publisher base. We’re looking for the right mix of energy, professionalism, and technical expertise that will attract and engage a wide range of mobile developers.
Have proven experience and connections in business development, on-line or mobile advertising, and affiliate networks
Have 3+ years experience closing deals with app publishers (on Facebook or mobile)
Thoroughly understand the mobile (or Facebook) app ecosystem, including: social gaming, virtual goods, mobile apps, app stores, etc.
Have product management experience & can bring the publishers’ perspective to the table during product development discussions
Have enough technical expertise to effectively communicate with clients about our product and its integration into their code
Are pro-active, high energy, and excited about working in a fast paced venture-backed startup environment
Are a “people person” – you have strong interpersonal & communication skills and can work well with all members of a team
A degree from a top school is preferred, but a proven track record trumps all. Ultimately, we are looking for an experienced, creative, and highly ambitious entrepreneurial manager who is committed to initiating, developing, and maintaining client relationships.
Your Perfect Work Environment Includes:
• A brilliant team working on the next generation of mobile advertising
• The fast pace and agility of a venture-backed startup (many of us come from venture-backed startups, and we can all attest to this!), with the handy resources of a technology/new media giant
• All the hardware/software/equipment you need, customized however you like
• Great amenities within a great building, including: fully stocked cafeteria and kitchen on every floor, amazing views of the Hudson river and a colorful/creative work environment
• Competitive salary/equity compensation, and better benefits than any other startup in New York City (phenomenal health coverage, 401K, gym discounts, software discounts, and a lot more)
Do You Have What It Takes?
We’d love to have you join our team! Email your resume and any other links/details that will impress us to: firstname.lastname@example.org