Handybook – a venture funded startup focused on simplifying the way people book home services - is looking for talented and energetic students to lead its expansion to campuses nationwide. Handybook has already revolutionized the way that people around the country book their home services. Now we want to take this revolution to colleges – and we want students to lead it.
Moving into your dorm or apartment sucks. We can’t change that. But we can make it as easy as possible. Handybook provides a one-stop shop where you can easily book cleaning people, handymen, and movers - on your iPhone or computer - and with an instant quote and no hidden fee. Handybook has competitive rates that make cleaning services affordable on a student budget. Plus, with our discounts for weekly or monthly home cleaning, you can afford to keep your apartment clean all year long.
This is not a campus representative job - we don’t want you to wear a Handybook t-shirt to class or convince your friends to like us on Facebook. This is an opportunity for entrepreneurial students to craft and lead an expansion plan for a multimillion-dollar startup.
· Work 10-15 hours/week
· Oversee Handybook operations on your campus
· Hire brand evangelists to get the word out about Handybook on your campus
· Represent and maintain the integrity and brand of Handybook
· Establish and meet targets for Handybook bookings on campus
· Provide Handybook with input on products and share ideas with other representatives around the country
· Participate in conference calls with the management team and other interns from around the country
· Rising junior or senior in good standing with the university
· Charismatic and outgoing personality
· Proven track record of accomplishments and leadership – this can include setting up a small business, leadership role in student groups, varsity sports teams, management experience…
· Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit
We are only considering students at Drexel, UPenn and Temple.
· Competitive pay ($250 - $350 per month)
· Bonuses based on performance
· Access to the top management at a successful startup
· Networking potential with successful entrepreneurs and venture capitalists