We are an extremely exciting start-up getting up and going in New York City, looking for a talented and innovative developer ASAP. We’ve built our beta and are going through major redesigns as we receive feedback from our beta users. You would be highly involved in shaping the product, both from an engineering and design perspective. The ideal developer should enjoy working on a team, look for out-of-the-box solutions, have the desire to build something exciting that will change the lives of millions, and be an energetic personality with a sense of humor. We are looking for someone who has knowledge and experience across several platforms and does not mind long hours, equity, and dreaming of the good life….
Technical Skills / Experience
· 2+ years hands-on PHP development, with bonus points if you've worked with CodeIgniter
· Strong understanding of SQL and understanding/how to create a data model
· Knowledge of web standards such as HTML, JS, and CSS (jquery a plus)
· Experience with building Firefox plugins would be incredibly helpful
· Ability to work creatively, remotely, and independently
· Experience making commitments and delivering quality on time as promised
· Ideally, experience with user-facing web sites and sensitivity to the user experience
· Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent. Send us links to your projects with your resume.
If you are a killer coder and believe that you can add value but do not think you meet the qualifications above, send us your resume regardless and we will be happy to have a conversation and hopefully find a home for you!
BA or equivalent experience. Send us a list of your projects
Competitive with equity. Email email@example.com with a resume, cover letter, and links to past projects.