Jana, a Boston-based technology startup, is the world’s largest rewards and loyalty platform. With integrations into the billing systems of 237 mobile operators, Jana can instantly reward 3.48 billion emerging market consumers with mobile airtime in 70 local currencies.
Our products enable both market research and targeted marketing in markets such as India, Brazil, Nigeria, and the Philippines. Companies drive a range of consumer actions using Jana’s platform, including trial (registration, app downloads), engagement (watching a video, uploading a photo), advocacy (referring a friend), and product purchase (airtime rebates).
We are a rapidly-growing, early-stage start-up presently earning revenue in over 50 countries. With $10M in funding from investors, including Spark Capital, Qualcomm Ventures, and Esther Dyson, we are building a new style of research and marketing company focusing on consumers in high-growth markets.
Our current customers include: Unilever, P&G, Danone, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, CNN, Nestlé, and Google.
These companies have used Jana to:
- Grow a digital audience by 125x in Vietnam
- Generate instant snapshots of consumer sentiment across Africa
- Reduce market research costs by 3x in Brazil
- Grow yogurt sales by 30% in Indonesia
- Increase purchase size by 7x in the Philippines
Jana requires an entrepreneurial and strategic sales executive with deep knowledge of ad tech and experience helping clients increase international growth and engagement. Our CRO will be responsible for tailoring our value proposition to meet the needs of global clients. Additionally, the CRO will hire and manage a team of Sales and Account Executives to identify potential clients, grow the business, and meet customer needs.
- Develop the sales strategy and targets.
- Build and manage a sales and marketing team.
- Allocate assigned budget to ensure sales targets are met.
- Entrepreneurial Technology Sales - Experience quickly closing and managing multi-million dollar campaigns, selling BtoBtoC technology platforms to large CPG, Finance, Pharma, and Technology companies.
- Broad Advertising Expertise - Deep network and experience specifically with international ad operations and campaign delivery.
- Global Sales Executive - A hands-on manager with a proven track record of building and managing global sales teams outside of the US and Europe.
The candidate needs to be willing to travel internationally 50% of time. He/She should be comfortable working in the resource-constrained environment of a start-up and comfortable collaborating internally with Product and Engineering teams. Passion for emerging markets required.
Previous early-stage ventures and consumer insights
Boston or New York preferable
Send us your resume and cover letter via: http://jobsco.re/13TuV4k