The clarity report writer will work in conjunction with multiple report writers to complete a major transition over the next 9 months. Rate is open and travel expenses are paid.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Write, clarify, and interpret specifications for reports as needed.
• Work collaboratively with report team, application teams, and end-users.
• Use Crystal Reports XIR2 to translate specifications into reports
• Use Fairview supplied templates and adhere to Fairview naming conventions.
• Document report development and time spent.
• Epic Clarity experience required
• Epic Clarity certification preferred
• Open to experience in various Clarity modules, especially Inpatient, HB, HIM, ASAP
• Preference to those with broad experience
• Healthcare experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
• Able to work independently with general direction
• Ability to establish and achieve goals and maintain timelines