Making movies sucks. Help us make it better.
HighlightCam is revolutionizing how users create (and share) movies. With our apps, users can create professional-quality videos – automatically. Server-based editors scan for the best content in the pictures and video, add special effects, and then send the finished movie for the user to share with their friends. Cool, huh?
We’re looking for a great Computer Vision Engineer to join our growing team. We’re fully funded, a YC alum, and growing in both domestic and international markets. We need someone driven who wants to join a small team and really own their work.
- Eager to join a growing startup
- Good at communicating (discuss features, bugs, API calls, etc.)
- Appreciation for sarcasm
- Computer VIsion background
- OpenCV, OpenGL experience
- Must have strong C++ skills.
The following skills are also desirable:
- Audio Processing / Special Effects desirable
- Machine Learning / Pattern Recognition
- Experience with Video Encoding / Processing
- Experience with Video Editing Software
This position is full-time with health benefits (of course). We’re located across from the San Antonio shopping center, so there are plenty of great restaurants nearby. This is most importantly a startup, so we try to have fun while we’re here! We play poker, board games, and go out for drinks, all that good stuff… We’re looking for people who WANT to be here, to join a company that’s striving to create something truly extraordinary.
Interested? Shoot us an email and we’ll be in touch.