Lawcerna is a DC/LA-based startup company in the legal startup space. We are seeking a Creative Marketing Specialist who is willing to roll up their sleeves and assist in some major marketing initiatives. This is a rare opportunity for a talented, and entrepreneurial-minded good-doer to create and manage guerrilla marketing campaigns, conduct marketing research, and strategize the crafting of a company message. Passion about access to justice and/or social entrepreneurship is a huge plus. You will work remotely, with weekly team meetings in either DC or LA.
Residence in the DC or LA metro area is required, as is the ability to travel to DC or LA at least once or twice a week.
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. To apply, please send your resume, with your contact information, to Amy Wan at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a part-time internship.
Build and lead an aggressive marketing strategy and campaign
Social media management
Viral marketing campaign
Field marketing to local college and university communities
Organize creative marketing events
1. Marketing experience in an early-stage startup company, previous creative marketing experience, or just a passion for creative messaging
2. Exceptional knowledge of meaningful networking, both on and off-campus
3. Work well in a fast paced team
4. Self-motivator/ Self-starter
5. Exceptionally responsive to e-mail and mobile communications. Ability to work remotely.
5. Residence in the DC or LA area with ability to travel to DC or LA up to twice a week
7. Some form of management or leadership experience (extracurricular ok)
8. Be passionate about social justice, access to justice, or social enterprise!
At least a rising junior in college or recent graduate
Opportunities also available for current M.B.A.s in Marketing or Entrepreneurship (please inquire)
Unpaid position, except stipend for any expenses incurred (including travel). We look to provide course credit, mentorship, excellent references, and access to our network. There may be some possibility of an eventual follow-up position.