Are you looking to join an innovative and dynamic team at the cutting edge of e-commerce? To be on the forefront of something new and amazing? To be the person who forges future relationships with the customers of a trendsetting “INC 500” company? Then you may be who we’re looking for. We are a growing startup seeking to expand our team to include full time and part time Customer Experience Specialists in both Minneapolis and Chicago. We’re ready to take our company to the next level, are up for the challenge? Strong communication skills, high levels of empathy, a good sense of humor, and a strong work ethic are paramount to this position.
As with all positions at a rapidly growing startup, your job will be fast-paced and will frequently evolve. The role requires an individual ready to handle a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously addressing unique and high-touch service issues.
The perfect candidate aspires to be the best customer advocate in our entire company, delivering superior service and helping design the best service policies and infrastructure in the world. You get to be part of an organization that is ever-changing and be at the beginning of something ambitious and awe-inspiring. Bring your A-game, your innovation and creativity; as this group is anything but monotonous!
To apply please including the following:
1. A few paragraphs about yourself, addressing the following questions:
• Why you would like this position and why you think you'd be good at it.
• What is your personal philosophy on customer service?
• Name one or two companies that you think have great service and why.
• If you do not have service experience, then please share with us how your background is relevant to success in this role.
2. Include your resume so we can learn a little bit more about you.
3. We want people who are passionate. Feel free to include a story, pictures or project that demonstrates your passion. People that make us laugh get brownie points (hint: that’s an important component to good customer service).
Serve as a front line, on-call resource for escalated customer interactions via phone, email and chat
Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers such as: fulfillment issues, transactions, and experiences that don't go 100% as planned
Sell! Be highly knowledgeable about our websites, products and processes in order to offer customer recommendations and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs
Call and email customers to keep them updated and gather feedback
Be a critical communication link from our customers back to rest of the company. Help make us better.
Experience directly interacting with customers is a huge plus, but applicants with a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and build connections with others will also be considered.
If you do not have customer service experience; then please share with us why you believe your background, personality and experience will be enough to succeed with us.
Superior communication skills
Comfort interacting over the phone
Ability to think on your feet
• $10-$12 per hour + performance incentives
• Health and other benefits for full-time employees
• Awesome team and startup environment
• Learning opportunities