WordStream provides the technology, insight and guidance to empower small and medium businesses to succeed online by leveraging search marketing to build traffic and drive demand to their digital properties.
Today, we have a number of paid and free products to offer the small and medium business. They are:
• WordStream for PPC: Our core product (starting at $299/mo) is an on-demand offering that helps businesses get more value out of their paid search initiatives on Google.
• Keyword Research Suite: Suite of keyword research tools including Keyword Suggestion Tool, Negative Keyword Tool, Keyword Group and the Keyword Niche Finder that is offered for free with limited usage or available for purchase starting at $329/yr.
• WordStream API: We have an application programming interface (API) which can be leveraged by partners to access our trillion keyword database to drive keyword research in their product sets.
WordStream is a 30-person company located in downtown Boston close to the commuter rail and many T stations.
Our goal for the Customer Success team is to support our customers and to provide value added services on top of our software products. This team performs the following roles today:
• Basic Support: Includes an initial on-boarding call, two one-hour training sessions and ongoing e-mail support.
• Premier Support: Includes everything in Basic Support with a dedicated rep assigned and one hour of consulting every month.
• Jump Start: Includes a 6 or 12 week of hands on training program that not only teaches our software but also the best practices of managing effective PPC campaigns
All of these services are performed from our Boston, MA location over the Internet.
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible in assisting customers in both utilizing our WordStream for PPC software and consulting on search marketing best practices. The Customer Success Specialist will need a background in and be able to clearly explain how to manage PPC campaigns effectively. More details on responsibilities include:
Training and customer support on WordStream for PPC software.
Training and supporting customers through PPC best practices.
Efficiency and organization in managing large PPC campaigns.
Utilizing SalesForce.com for tracking of customer interactions.
Measures of Success: The following key performance indicators shall be used:
Customer lifetime. The Customer Success team has significant, direct impact on this metric. Our goal is to keep our customers for a long time. This team is essential in getting customers ramped up on the product, and proactively checking in with them to insure their satisfaction and continued usage.
Net Promoter Score. Satisfied customers will be key to WordStream’s success and we periodically measure their satisfaction using the Net Promoter Score methodology.
Minimum 1 Year experience in managing a Pay Per Click account.
Prior customer service experience is a plus.
Prior experience using Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search, MSN Ad Center desirable.
Google Analytics or other Web Analytics experience a plus.
Prior Experience at a Search Engine Marketing Agency is ideal.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Detail oriented. Can multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities.
Culture fit is important. We are a two year old, venture backed, 35 person company that wants to dominate our market. We work hard, and we want to be successful and make our clients successful.
Bachelor degree required.