To apply: http://bit.ly/LjIDaH
Who You Are
You are a data junkie and a process optimizer who thrives on producing accurate and efficient results. You have a favorite Excel function for just about everything, and you can’t wait to leverage your analytical skills to support critical business development and sales operations initiatives.
You take pride in maintaining a clean and well-oiled CRM and marketing automation database, and you have a strong interest in building, running, and perfecting automated processes. You love tackling business problems just as much as you love fixing the technical issues.
You also have the grit to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment, and the idea of joining a growing startup and having the opportunity to help the team and organization scale excites you to no end.
* Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Science, or other highly quantitative field
* Excellent analytic skills and an interest in identifying and fixing analytical problems
* Exceptional customer service focus and extremely high attention to detail in an extraordinarily fast paced environment
* Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
* Self-directed, problem-solver with a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
* Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
* Interest in technology and social media
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* Experience with Excel (we will test your Excel skills during the interview process)
Who We Are
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do
Work4 powers social recruiting by making everyone a recruiter and everyone a candidate. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, engage their candidates with career content, and leverage social media to help job seekers find their dream positions.
We help thousands of companies, including many of the Fortune 500, find, engage, and hire top talent. We make sourcing and hiring cost-effective and efficient for clients including Gap, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and P&G by leveraging the reach and scope of the world’s largest and most powerful social network with our all-in-one recruiting solution for Facebook.
To apply: http://bit.ly/LjIDaH
Manage and constantly improve our automated demand generation process using CRM and marketing automation tools
Review sales contracts for accuracy, SFDC data integrity, and compliance with company policy
Gather and analyze data to come up with crisp data-driven recommendations as to how to improve our performance
Manage user inquiries and trouble-shoot issues for our SFDC users; resolve inquiries within established turnaround time
Develop recommendations to provide scalable solutions for users and enable us to better serve internal customers
Build reports for users that will enable users to measure performance and make more informed decisions
Ensure data quality and integrity (such as managing batch updates into Salesforce)
Test new features and implementations and provide feedback to administrators and developers
Configure SFDC field and object level security, page layouts, permission sets, and custom objects and fields to fit the overall organizational needs