OnBoard Informatics (www.onboardinformatics.com),recognized as a leader in Real Estate information services, is experiencing accelerated growth due to the quality of our services and satisfaction of our clientele. Our close knit team builds best-of-breed content databases which power many of the nation’s largest Real Estate websites through web-services and hosted applications. We are looking for a bright, skilled, highly organized individual to be a team leader within our content development group to assist with the increased demand for data production capabilities and growing number of data sources. Hands-on experience in data processing, data analysis, and project management are keys for this role as is the ability to work closely with the business and product teams to define scope, requirements and schedules that meet release targets for our product road map and ensure the high quality for which Onboard is well known in the industry. For the seasoned Data Operations and Analytics professional this is your opportunity to make an immediate and tangible impact on an organization.
This position will report into the Director of Data Operations, and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities associated with many of Onboard’s core content data sets. Your technical expertise in rigorous data analysis, using tools such as SQL (preferably Oracle-based) will ensure you hit the ground running and generate high quality requirements and objectives for your team based on strong analytical insight. The ability to see, and deliver upon, the big picture as well as effectively communicate your data-driven insights will be crucial to your success. A proven track record of critical thinking and delivering actionable solutions to business issues will make you a top candidate for this role.
Additionally, you will provide guidance in developing processes and procedures for fulfilling data requests, coordinate resources required to accomplish assignments, and manage other operational tasks such as dictionary management and process execution. This is a client-facing position which will require one to be experienced and extremely confident in simplifying information to present to both business users and clients.
Applicants for this position must have demonstrable strengths in the following areas:
• Organizational and communication skills with an excellent eye for detail
• Hands-on ability in data analysis and data manipulation
• A proven track record of internal and external client relationships
• Leadership capability and Project Management expertise
• Strong research, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Initiative, Responsibility, Dedication
The right person to become a member of the Onboard team will:
• Be ready to work in a professional, non-corporate office where they will be challenged every day
• Have an interest in learning new technologies and having responsibilities in several areas (DB, ETL, process management, etc.). Knowledge of Talend Integration Studio a plus
• Be part of an aggressive, fast growing company where you can directly impact the success of a business
• Be flexible and interested in contributing to product development, new process development and content management projects
• Want to take ownership of objectives and drive through to results
The best person for this position will have:
• The desire and ability to grasp a production leadership opportunity with both technical and business skills
• 5-7 years of data processing experience preferred
• 2-5 years of management experience (project management and staff management)
• An interest in geographically relevant content, mapping technologies, web applications, large content databases
• Proven ability to leverage workflow and project management tools to deliver consistently excellent results
• Strong understanding of process automation and a track record of identifying where and how to implement it
• Experience wit
2-5 years management experience, knowledge of SQL (Oracle-based) and Data Analytics exp.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes participation in company bonus pool, excellent health, dental, vision, 401(k) plans. Serious candidates who are interested in applying for this position should send their resume and cover letter (including salary requirement) to email@example.com for immediate consideration.