Who You Are:
You will be a key member of the marketing team, utilizing your strong technical Marketing Automation system skills, demand generation ideas, analytical abilities, and knowledge of web marketing and SEO to help generate and optimize successful demand generation campaigns. You have a strong desire to learn and continuously improve your skills and knowledge. You are technically proficient and a Marketer at heart with the ability to dig into technical challenges and come up with solutions. You are highly motivated, and enjoy staying up-to- date with the latest technology tools.
• 3+ years Technical Marketing experience
• Minimum 1 year Pardot or other Marketing Automation system experience
• Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
• Solid knowledge of HTML
• Experience with Google Analytics, Optimizely, Moz, Google AdWords and AdRoll preferred
• A highly motivated self-starter, you proactively stay up to date with marketing automation best practices (by seeking training, participating in user forums, conferences etc)
• Excellent team player
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight timelines
• Able to keep track of details and to execute with minimum supervision
• Thorough understanding of lead management concepts such as lead capture, lead tracking, scoring, and nurturing.
• Demonstrated ability to apply solid judgment and reason successfully to solve problems
• Marketo/Pardot prior training or certification a major plus
• Salesforce.com certification a major plus
• Email Marketing experience a plus
• Web content management skills highly desirable, especially Wordpress
What You’ll Do:
You will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
• Design, execute, maintain, and optimize B2B campaigns designed to capture, nurture, and convert prospects
• Own end-to-end execution of campaigns in the Marketing Automation system
• Own the strategy and day to day management of PPC and retargeting ad campaigns
• Manage and execute all email campaigns
• Build and optimize landing pages and forms for lead collection
• Analyze campaign success and make recommendations to improve lead quality and increase lead volumes
• Track and report campaign performance and lead-to-revenue conversion metrics
• Administer all aspects of the marketing automation system
• Be the point person and supply the expert technical point of view on marketing automation execution
• Manage integration points between Marketing Automation system and Salesforce.com
• Own the Search Engine Optimization plan and proactively analyze, develop, and execute on plans to drive improved results
Who We Are:
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less.
What We Do:
Work4 powers social recruiting by making everyone a recruiter and everyone a candidate. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, engage their candidates with career content, and leverage social media to help job seekers find their dream positions.
We help thousands of companies, including many of the Fortune 500, find, engage, and hire top talent. We make sourcing and hiring cost-effective and efficient for clients including Gap, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and P&G by leveraging the reach and scope of the world’s largest and most powerful social network with our all-in-one recruiting solution for Facebook.
To apply: http://bit.ly/19SH5LS