You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, and a dynamic and high-growth company, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From the largest global enterprises to one-person businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver increased sales conversions, higher order values and lower support costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers, and our investment in real-time analytics, metrics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace of five hundred globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
We are seeking a deployment engineer to work from our Atlanta office to improve client ROI, increase customer satisfaction levels, and boost revenue. You will ensure that deployments and projects of new clients are executed flawlessly while nurturing open and productive working relationships. You will also deliver the highest level of customer service and collaborate with a core group of targeted clients leveraging your technical know-how. Your success as a deployment engineer will open up growth opportunities for you within the company.
What would you own?
* You will interact with Enterprise customers and help them formalize and implement their deployment strategy
* You will serve as an escalation point for technical support inquiries
* You will trouble shoot issues and recommend solutions
* You will use your creativity, your ability to think outside the box, be innovative and suggest new ideas.
How would you help others?
* You will deliver the highest level of customer service by representing LivePerson and explain technical subjects so they are easy to comprehend.
* You will interact with the complete LivePerson team (Sales, R&D, Technical Support and Professional Services) to successfully maintain and grow client relationships.
* You will have a voice in determining the future direction of our products
* Success as a Deployment Engineer will open up growth opportunities for you within the company.
What you would need to bring?
* 3-5 years experience managing software deployments
* Track record of managing projects and delivering results
* Strong client management skills
* Strong communication skills
* Significant experience working as part of a team
* Analytical thinking
* Ability to review data, summarize key findings and recommend solutions
* Proven client facing experience international clients
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK OR PASTE IT IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY: