Castlight needs an excellent DevOps Engineer. In this role you will be focusing on improving developer productivity through building tools, establishing processes, setting up and maintaining continuous integration systems, build environments, and runtime systems. We are looking for someone who loves to solve problems, make things better, and feel the satisfaction of a well-oiled machine humming along.
• Good knowledge of one or more scripting languages: Python, Ruby,Groovy, Perl, etc.
• A passion for automating and streamlining processes until they hum like well-oiled machines
• Experience with system infrastructure like Apache Tomcat, Apache httpd, memcached, MongoDB and MySQL.
• Experience with Linux, system administration, scripting
• Experience with distributed version control like Git
• Experience with continuous build systems like Jenkins
• Experience with build tools like ant and maven
• Experience with deployment or distributed configuration management tools, such as Capistrano, Puppet or Chef, is a big plus
• Relevant degree and 5+ years of relevant experience
"#1 Venture-Backed Company" - Wall Street Journal
"A name you need to know in 2011" - Forbes
Castlight Health is revolutionizing health care by bringing transparency to health care costs and quality.
We have developed a breakthrough solution for employers and health plans to deliver personalized price, quality, and convenience information to enable consumers to reduce their out-of-pocket costs of health care—and it’s getting better all the time!
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing team to make this vision a reality.
What We’re All About
We are committed to being a great company where people want to work as well as delivering measurable value to our customers and users. We recruit and retain people who embrace the following ideals:
• Passion: We seek people who are passionate about making a difference in health care, improving the product and services we deliver, and building high-performing teams.
• Accountability: We give our people opportunities to take on new challenges and continue to learn and grow. We hold each other to high standards of accountability as individuals and teams.
• Respect and Integrity: Transparency is a central theme of our commitment to each other, our customers, and our business vision. We treat all interactions with respect and integrity, and we support respectful debate within the company.
• Customer and user-centered approach: We must always balance our customers’ requests and our users’ needs. We look for ways to optimize both in our product and service priorities.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ngr542b