Languatica is seeking candidates with a passion for growing a business. An interest in travel and languages is also plus. There is potential to become an integral part of our team on a long-term basis. This is not a typical errand-running, copy-making internship; we’re looking for someone who can contribute to our company’s culture, strategy, and vision.
Please email your resume and a writing sample to HR@Languatica.com expressing what skills you would be able to bring to this position. Our projected start date for this position is February 4th. Applicants from the Greater New York City area only.
Assisting with user experience, product development, and content management
Managing Languatica’s social media
Working on implemented marketing projects, creating new marketing projects.
Help to create a public relations campaign for the launch of our new website in March 2013
Contribute/Write articles for Forbes.com/Entrepreneurs
A wide variety of communication skills
Strong writing ability
A creative personality
College students or college graudates
- A compensation of $400 per month with consideration of an increase as our company grows.
- This position includes hands-on experience on a startup team, as well as an active contributor to Forbes.com
- 25% discount of any language immersion program at one of our destinations
- Expenses for start-up events, meetings and cocktail parties will be covered
- A "Team Luncheon" will be paid for 1-2 times a week