San Francisco-based RealtyShares is a leading venture-backed crowdfunding for real estate marketplace that is changing the way investors invest in the $500 Billion Annual Real Estate Market. Since launch, RealtyShares has helped fund over 20 real estate investments across 8 states with a total market value in excess of $60 Million. We’ve been featured in the WSJ, Forbes, MarketWatch, SF Business Times, SV Business Times, GigaOM, Techcrunch and various other editorials for our innovative approach to crowdfunding.
We’re taking off, and to help us succeed we are proud to be backed by phenomenal investors including: 500 Startups (42Floors, CompStak, Storefront), Zach Aarons (CompStak, Storefront), Greg Framke (former COO of E*Trade) and Gary Linhart (Board Member of Arizona District Council and Vice Chair for Small Scale Development Council (Gold) for the Urban Land Institute).
We’re looking for a Director of Engineering to help us build out, scale and evolve our investment platform. You will own the evolution of our web platform from a very early stage. In building an online investment platform, we tie together data from thousands of users and investment opportunities that must always be in sync. Our success depends on these parts working together in a delightful user experience. Yes, it’s hard work. We are seeking the one person who can take on the challenge.
Our Ideal Candidate:
* A leader who can help us build a great team
* Loves to code and get down in the trenches
* Designs, plans, estimates, implements, and tests software projects
* Is an ingenious software architect with a talent for creating elegant and robust designs
* Proven track record of delivering complex and scalable technology solutions
* Previous experience in a start-up environment
Bonus Points For:
* Crowd-sourcing and/or trading platforms
* Data science
* Mobile development
What's In It For You?
* A real voice in the future of the company. You'll be a valued member of the team whose ideas about how to grow a world class company will be critical to our success.
* The chance to build the platform in your language of choice. We’re built on .NET but are looking for the right person, regardless of language preference.
* We’ve got great investors, so you’ll have the budget to build out the team.
Oh, and also a competitive salary and tons of cool benefits!
* Health insurance
* Stock options
* Unlimited vacation
* Casual office
* Dog-friendly workplace
* Awesome company-wide offsites!