Are you the type of person who is fanatical about understanding what makes a person buy a product or service? Do you dream of showing thousands of entrepreneurs each day how they can better succeed? Do you know how to grow revenue through online and offline channels? If so, Grasshopper Group is looking for you.
If we were to draw up a wish list of qualities for Grasshopper's next great Director or Marketing, they'd read:
• Responsible for the execution of all areas of marketing and sales for a multi-product company, including online sales, online & offline advertising and public relations.
• Proven experience managing all aspects of online marketing, including but not limited to, website messaging and split testing, search marketing (i.e., pay-per-click and search engine optimization), content strategy and blogs, display advertising, social media advertising, etc.
• Proven experience managing offline advertising including radio, television, targeted print advertising and marketing, conferences and tradeshows, etc.
• Proven experience managing all aspects of an online sales funnel in a position targeting small businesses or in a b-to-c market using an analytical, metrics driven approach
• Ensure company’s brand is grown and leveraged across product lines according to our core purpose: “empowering entrepreneurs to succeed”.
• Experience managing marketing budgets effectively across multiple product lines and owning metrics to measure performance
• At least 10 or more years of experience in marketing and sales with a proven track record in growing revenue through online and offline marketing channels with a mass market SaaS product and/or with consumer web products
That's a tall order to fill, but if you fit the description, we have some great stuff to offer:
• Ability to drive sales using the latest marketing techniques.
• Ownership of all online and offline marketing initiatives. We are all about execution – if you prefer action to Power Point slides, you’ll fit right in.
• Awesome work environment. We've got free snacks, free drinks, and a dedicated room for our Wii.
• Tremendous benefits. What could you do with 4 paid weeks off?
Thousands of customers already use Grasshopper Group’s products every day. We're looking for an excellent senior marketing leaser to help take our flagship product to the next level. If you're interested, drop us a line.
Founded by two entrepreneurs, Grasshopper Group has been making it easier to start and grow small businesses since 2003. We have several products including Grasshopper, the virtual phone system, Chargify, a recurring billing app and Spreadable, a new word of mouth tool. To date, we’ve served over 100,000 entrepreneurs and are growing that number every day.
Grasshopper Group offers a substantial benefits package that includes:
• Health & dental
• 4 Weeks paid time off & 9 holidays
• 401k & annual profit sharing
• Fresh fruit, snacks & drinks
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply online www.grasshopper.com/careers