Director of Marketing & Social Media
Omaze (Santa Monica, CA)
Who We Are:
Omaze is a funded startup based in Santa Monica. We offer the opportunity to engage in once-in-a-lifetime experiences - everything from playing 3-on-3 with Magic Johnson to hanging out in the writer’s room of Modern Family to spending a day with a Nobel Prize winning neuroscientist in the MIT media lab - with a portion of the proceeds going to support a social mission.
- You have diverse background in marketing with a specialization in online advertising - You possess excellent writing skills, have a great sense of humor, and can churn out copy with a lot of personality quickly
We are seeking a Chief Marketeer and Social Rabble Rouser who’s looking to get in on the ground floor of a company with an absurdly audacious vision for changing the world. You will be responsible for building the brand and designing our marketing strategy as well as directing the efforts of our PR team and celebrity and charity partners.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 2+ years of online integrated marketing experience with a deep understanding of social media, SEM, and SEO. You also have experience with game-based marketing or are confident you can master the art
- You are a poet & a quant: you are creative but also know how to test your work and understand the importance of data-driven decision making
- You are infectiously passionate, take your work seriously but not yourself, and get a real kick out of empowering others
Why its cool to work here:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Awesome team, we love what we do and support each other to be great
- Great location in Santa Monica a block from the beach
- The opportunity to make a dent in the universe
- Send an email with your resume to email@example.com
- Put “Director of Online Marketing” in the subject line of your email
- Tell us a little about yourself, why you would be the ideal fit, and please describe in a sentence your dream experience
We look forward to meeting you and will get back to you in less than 24 hours!
2+ years of industry experience
Bachelor's Degree required
Full Time Position with Competitive salary and stock options