InsideVault provides intuitive SaaS tools for enterprise-level advertisers to manage search engine, display and mobile marketing. At the heart of the IV platform is a world-class big data optimization engine that enables marketers to maximize profit, volume and other mission-critical performance metrics.
As a venture-funded startup with a fast-growing customer base, a rapdily evolving product suite and frequent success stories, we're looking for an enterprise marketing expert to elevate InsideVault's recognition and standing within the online marketing world.
We're scrappy, have ample funding from prominent Silicon Valley VC's & angels and are seeing healthy revenue growth. Our three co-founders are veterans of NexTag - one of the largest and most profitable search engine advertisers, which had a $1.2B+ liquidity event in 2007.
Full details below. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or through this site.
Position: Enterprise Marketing Manager/Director/VP
Location: San Carlos, CA (Local Candidates Only)
Type: Full Time
Time Frame: Immediate
- Develop and deliver on marketing strategy
- Create messaging & collateral to differentiate InsideVault from competitors
- Assume full responsibility for InsideVault's public positioning, including press releases, articles and partnerships
- Work closely with the Sales team
- Bachelors Degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Minimum 7 years senior-level marketing experience with an emphasis in enterprise software and/or SaaS
- Proven success launching new SaaS and enterprise software products from scratch for a startup
- Competitive startup compensation
- An opportunity to get in early with a fast-growing startup
- FAST career advancement potential
- A close-knit team, rational leadership and a focus on offering an amazing product while growing a profitable business and maintaining an amazing company culture
- A stocked kitchen with food, drinks & beer, a spacious office lots of space and a collaborative environment
Competitive startup compensation (salary + options) and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance)