Location: Redwood City, CA
Zuora (www.zuora.com) is looking for a talented, innovated and leadership-minded Force.com engineer to help us extend the reach of our SaaS-based billing business to new and existing Salesforce.com customers. If you’re passionate about technology, maniacally focused on customers, and fearless about leading a transformation, we want to talk to you.
- Design and implement innovative and exemplary applications on the Force.com platform.
- Review technical specifications and adapt those requirements into a Force.com application.
- Design and develop highly scalable Force.com applications using Visualforce, Apex Code and native Force.com platform features. * Interact with software architects and senior developers to design application modules using object-oriented design methods.
- Participate in and lead code-review sessions to identify potential problem areas and suggest alternative solutions.
- Construct required logic or user interface modules using Visualforce and Apex Code
- Design and construct integrations allowing the application to exchange data with remote systems using Apex Code, XML and / or REST.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years work experience as a software developer, architect, consultant, or product manager for relevant web technologies
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration within a team
- Passionate and knowledgeable about exploring and experimenting with the latest app dev technologies.
- Strong technical background and application development experience, including solid app dev abilities on Force.com
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including cloud based APIs and protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience in developing innovative, groundbreaking apps on the Force.com platform (and have results to show for it!)
- Are a rockstar when it comes to Apex Classes, Triggers, Pages, S-Controls and connection.js
- Know the fundamentals of web programming -- AJAX, HTTP, HTML, and all that.
- Know what a managed package is, when to use it, and -- more importantly -- when NOT to use it
- Love coding awesome apps, and love leading teams to do the same
- Have great ideas, and can run with them to produce great results
- Works well with limited supervision and can THRIVE at a fast-paced startup!
Local applicants preferred.
To apply, email your Resume to http://www.zuora.com/company/zuora-careers.html and include the job title in the subject field.
Zuora is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No third party applications accepted.