InsideVault provides intuitive SaaS tools for enterprise-level advertisers to manage search engine, display and mobile marketing. At the heart of the IV platform is a world-class big data optimization engine that enables marketers to maximize profit, volume and other mission-critical performance metrics.
We're looking to grow our team with an energetic front-end software engineer ready to take the lead on building a cutting-edge portal for clients to engage with our platform. Bonus points and substantial creative control will be given to candidates with exemplary design skills.
We're scrappy, engineering-oriented, have ample funding from prominent Silicon Valley VC's & angels and are seeing healthy revenue growth. Our three co-founders are veterans of NexTag - one of the largest and most profitable search engine advertisers, which had a $1.2B+ liquidity event in 2007.
Full details below. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Position: Front-End Software Engineer
Location: San Carlos, CA
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 2 years professional coding experience with a web-based business (the more, the better!)
- Comfortable with *nix based systems (includes unix, linux and their variants)
- Working knowledge of OOP and MVC programming concepts
- Good intuition with web interface design and usability
- Ability to do UI fast prototyping and quick iterations
- Passion, integrity, honesty, fearlessness
- Collaborative attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Reliable daily transportation to San Carlos
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Ext JS
- Experience with Scala
- Solid graphical design skills
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent job experience
- Competitive compensation (salary + options) and benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability insurance)
- The opportunity to build something meaningful without politics, bureaucracy or egos getting in your way
- A close-knit team, rational leadership and a focus on building an amazing product and profitable business while maintaining an amazing company culture
- A stocked kitchen with food, drinks & beer, your choice of hardware (most choose a new MacBook Pro), lots of space and a collaborative environment
- Regular company events, including sailing on the Bay, working from Tahoe, etc.
- Reimbursement for public transportation expenses