Consolidated Independent (www.ci-info.com) are a leading technology services provider to the independent music industry. We are the European market-leader in digital services for independent record labels, distributors and aggregators - delivering globally into Music Services such as iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, eMusic, Napster and many (over 150) more.
We are looking to employ a front-end "web 2.0" developer to take on the lead role in company UI development. You will be working with the CI core development team and operations team to enhance our client-facing websites, with emphasis on developing user-interface solutions for new business features.
Working hours per week (whether part-time or full-time) are negotiable. Applicants must be based in London UK or be willing to commute.
- Extensive UI development experience, preferably including some web design.
- Experience developing cross-browser compatible code based on web standards.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Comfortable in a high-pressure work environment demanding constant multi-tasking and problem solving.
- Painstaking attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivate and work unsupervised.
- A positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
In return we provide challenging problems in a fast-moving dynamic workplace, a high level of responsibility and scope to contribute creatively to projects, and the best music catalogue and jukebox in London.
Applicants should apply via http://www.ci-info.com/jobs/
Dependent on experience.