This is a rare opportunity to join a professional start-up, which offers a challenging, fun and casual working atmosphere. Locafox (http://locafox.de/) is a young and fast growing local commerce venture in Berlin. Our mission is to provide consumers with real-time inventory and price information of products available at their local retailer and online store.
The founding team consists of five international entrepreneurs, with several years’ experience in the ecommerce business. The business model and teams have successfully secured substantial funding from Holtzbrinck Ventures. Join our team and become part of this retail revolution.
We are seeking an experienced front end engineer to shape our product right from scratch. We value passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We are looking for a team player that would like to join us at the office for most of the working hours, those being flexible. You can put together your dream setup with a budget of 1500 €.
What we offer
▪ A passionate CTO leading the IT team.
▪ Some of the brightest minds building our platform.
▪ Flexible work hours with the occasional remote work.
▪ Monthly hackathons with pizza & beer.
▪ The opportunity to shape our product right from scratch.
Aside from your skills we are looking for a person who is fun to hang around with and can drink a beer or two with us. If you've got what it takes, send your latest resume and a covering letter with the position title “Frontend Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Your cover letter should include your earliest starting date.
▪ Help engineer and kick-start our HTML5 mobile & desktop strategy.
▪ Connect with our Backend team to consume their sacred API interfaces.
▪ Write kick-ass Angular.JS code, use SASS & other frontend tools to build our products.
▪ A strong understanding of HTML5 & CSS3 markup languages.
▪ Experience coding for cross-browser compatibility.
▪ A Github account or some code samples.