Frontleaf is a new startup dedicated to helping SaaS companies retain and engage their customers. We are looking for software engineers to help design and develop the initial version of our product.
The basic requirement is that you know a lot about all aspects of building and deploying web applications, and enjoy doing a little bit of everything on a regular basis. Beyond that, we're looking for inclination and relevant experience in the following areas:
1) building and optimizing a large-scale data infrastructure to support visualization, reporting and analysis of customer data.
2) building resilient, highly scalable services that capture and transform data from multiple customer sources.
3) defining and implementing services to support our client interfaces as well as integration with other systems.
4) designing and building rich interfaces for desktop and mobile clients
5) establishing a continuous, automated pipeline for building, testing, deploying and monitoring our entire system in the cloud
$75K - $125K (plus equity .25 - 2%)