Like to get your hands on a variety of projects and technologies? We’re always looking for talented developers to join our small startup development team and work on various projects of interest, from our unique user interfaces to our custom-designed hardware systems.
Send resume, GitHub or other code repository link, and brief note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hire engineers who are passionate about solving complex problems! If you want to jump to the top of the candidate pile, take our challenge at www.elacarte.com/challenge
● Create software to connect disparate software systems.
● Architect and develop new features for our custom tablet hardware.
● Ensure our backend webservices efficiently process and analyze large amounts of incoming data.
● Develop general interfaces and tools to make our development, operations, and sales teams more efficient.
● Design systems to augment existing software, enabling it to transmit data and concepts not part of the original product.
● Communicate directly with 3rd party vendors to determine how best to integrate with their systems.
● Excellent communication skills both in-person & via text-only means.
● Experience in cross-platform development, XML/REST/COM interfaces, machine learning, network protocols, data mining and working with undocumented APIs are a major plus.