Appirio provides products and services that help enterprises accelerate their adoption of on-demand. Appirio has a proven track record of delivering business value to customers by implementing mission-critical Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions based on platforms such as Salesforce and Google Apps, and developing innovative applications that connect and extend today's leading on-demand platforms. Appirio was founded in 2006, is the fastest growing partner of salesforce.com and Google, and is backed by Sequoia Capital.
On-demand software is changing the world. More than ever, large companies are deploying systems like Salesforce.com and Google Apps instead of installing and maintaining their own on-premise applications. An Appirio Consultant will guide our customers through implementation and integration Google Apps as a replacement or augmentation of on-premise messaging systems and applications. You will gain valuable experience with cutting-edge software-as-a-service (SaaS) technologies as you help customers realize the benefits of on-demand software – no maintenance, easier configuration, higher reliability, and wider adoption.
* Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success
* Excellent listening skills to fully understand the customer requirements and pain points
* Ability to translate customer requirements into implementation plans
* Technical acumen to convert plans into real solutions that work
* Driven by customer success with a team player attitude
* Located and able to work in the U.S. and able to travel up to 40-60%
* Looking for a full-time position
Appirio is focused on enabling companies to migrate to Google Apps as an alternative to legacy messaging systems such as Microsoft Exchange. Consultants will work onsite and remotely with customers to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement Google Apps.
Aiding customers in migration planning, system design, and implementation of Google Messaging and Apps
Facilitating administrator and end user training and adoption
Integrating Google Apps with on-premise mail, calendaring, and directory services using the Google Apps API
Leading customers through development of iGoogle-based dashboards
Integrating Google Apps with other software-as-a-service systems such as Salesforce.com
Legacy messaging system configuration and migrations
1+ years of experience with administration of messaging systems
Experience configuring and administering an enterprise messaging system, preferably Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, or Novell GroupWise
Familiarity with messaging-related protocols such as LDAP, Active Directory, XMPP, iCal, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, and MX routing
Familiarity with authentication methods including single sign-on with SAML
Some experience with scripting and command line interfaces
Strong presentation and communication skills
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent
This position may be based in any region in the U.S..
Selected applications must be able to work from a home office.
Salary and Benefits:
* Comprehensive health plan through BlueShield, MetLife and VSP including medical, dental, and vision coverage (full-time employees only)
* Short-term and Long-term Disability Plans
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Plans (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Employee Assistance Program
* Salary and bonus structures based on experience
* Submit your application and resume to Appirio's Careers site: www.Appirio.com/Careers.
* Successful candidates will be interviewed via telephone, then in person.