Who You Are:
You will be a key member of the marketing team, utilizing your design and creative abilities to mock up and create web and print campaigns. You are highly motivated, and enjoy staying up-to-date with the latest design trends and programs. You have a strong desire to learn and continuously improve your skills and knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, New Media or professional design experience equivalent
• 1-2 years in-house or agency experience
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is required—in particular, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Experience with email marketing management systems
• Web content management experience
• Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Excellent team player
• Excellent communication, oral and written
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight timelines
• Ability to work within brand standards and to execute projects with minimum supervision
• Video editing experience is a plus
• Portfolio is required as part of the application process
What You’ll Do:
• Layout and production of marketing collateral based on brand standards, including but not limited to: product brochures, data sheets, white papers, and presentations
• Design and customize email templates
• Maintain and update existing website content as well as adding new content and creating campaign landing pages as needed
• Create large-scale designs and collateral for tradeshows
• Report to the VP of Marketing
Who We Are:
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do:
Work4 powers social recruiting by making everyone a recruiter and everyone a candidate. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, engage their candidates with career content, and leverage social media to help job seekers find their dream positions.
We help thousands of companies, including many of the Fortune 500, find, engage, and hire top talent. We make sourcing and hiring cost-effective and efficient for clients including Gap, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and P&G by leveraging the reach and scope of the world’s largest and most powerful social network with our all-in-one recruiting solution for Facebook.
Our vision is to connect all organizations and talent wherever they are.
To apply: http://bit.ly/1hK1lUG