Successful candidates will have exposure to all aspects of the design process with a real impact on the growth and the success of the business, and since we’re small you’ll be able to get your hands dirty with any designing the company requires.
Skills we’d like you to have are underlined in the fields below.
We’ll like you even more if you’re
• Fluent in English (yes we’d like to be able to communicate with you)
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Able to work alone, as well as with teams
• Meticulous in your work
• Able to learn new techs fast
• Passionate about aesthetics and user experience (that’s pretty pivotal really)
• Able to spot a misplaced pixel 20 meters away from the screen
Experience in the following would also be of use (but not required)
• Logo Design
If you’re interested, then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with any examples of work you’ve taken part in.
All aspects of the design process and more (should you wish to)
At least 3 years of UI programming experience
HTML5 / CSS3
IT background would be good, but if you have experience we're not too worried
To start with 25k a year contractual with the potential of options after you've proved yourself a valuable asset to the team
We're hoping to bring that up as soon as the project launches and we're able to approach VC's with a firm business model