Sustainable Silicon Valley is seeking a volunteer who can lead IT aspect of Orange HRMS project implementation in our organization. This individual will serve as a technical point-of-contact ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
Understanding and learning the built-in maintenance tools and operating system.
2. Production Support: Provide support for HRMS including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
3. Projects/Process Improvement: Recommend process improvements, innovative solutions, and get them approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
4. Reports/Queries: Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing HR needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
Knowledge of Java- PHP and HTML. Importing Data.
5. Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train new system users and train on new processes/functionality.
Qualities and Skills:
Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools
Knowledge of Tools such as SVN, PHPUnit
Knowledge of operating systems and utilities such as Linux, Apache
Non Compensated voluntary position