Looking for experienced inside sales representatives. This role will focus on following up with leads and calling Director to C-level contacts to set initial meetings and appointments for our Account Executives. He/She will be a strategic member of the sales team who is responsible for identifying and nurturing new sales opportunities. Their goal is to uncover qualified sales opportunities where Roambee has a strong chance of winning the business. This is a challenging, exciting role that will test your sales skills, strategic thinking capabilities, and ability to remain focused and follow-through on plans.
1. Create and uncover sales opportunities in both new customer accounts through well-planned demand generation efforts.
2. Identify a customer’s business needs and articulate how Roambee solutions can address those needs
3. Collaborate with the rest of Roambee team on account strategy, demand generation activities, execution plans and results
4. Make extensive use of outbound calling and Web 2.0 tools to generate customer interest, provide a targeted value proposition
5. Develop and organize in-depth territory and account knowledge including contact information, current product ownership, current and future technology plans and targeted areas of opportunity
1. 1+ years of Enterprise IT business experience, calling into Director to C-Level contacts
2. Excited about selling, negotiating, winning deals. Resilient, doesn’t mind hearing “no”
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Confident, driven, self-starter with strong organizational skills
5. Entrepreneurial spirit, likes to try new things, doesn’t like to wait for guidance
6. Comfortable in a metrics-driven organization
7. Experience in selling SaaS service