My client develops software that touches hundreds of million consumers. They offer an incredibly friendly culture and amazing perks and amenities. Are you interested in working on software that touches millions of people every day? Are you interested in working on software that you can actually show to and explain to your family? Are you interested in working at a company where there are incredibly brilliant Engineers? Are you interested in working on software that people love to use and feel passionate about?
Okay, sounds great, right?
Now what if I told you that this company has an "Advanced Development" team; a "lab" so to speak, and this "lab" team is hiring and is doubling and needs to hire right now! This would be like a dream come true: a mid-size stable company with a small elite team working on brand new applications and acting like a startup with the stability of 100s of millions of dollars. It almost sounds too good.
We are recruiting for very talented Software Engineers who have solid Computer Science fundamentals and have a passion and enthusiasm for software development and technology in general.
Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science.
- Very strong Computer Science fundamentals.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Professional Java Development experience.
- Web Application experience
- Any experience with memcached or Hadoop is a plus, but is not required.
Keywords- Principal Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Java, Linux, Memcached, hadoop, startup, consumer software, web applications.
Experience level: OPEN. We are looking for the best and brightest regardless of experience level.
This is a full-time role.
Only those CURRENTLY AUTHORIZED to work in the US without sponsorship will be considered.
Why should you consider working with me?
* I am very highly respected and highly regarded by my clients and the engineers that I work with.
* I have strong connections and can help you get the job that you want
* I listen closely to what you are looking for so that I do not waste your time. This is your search, not mine.
* I will help you improve (at interviewing, at asking questions, at preparing, at researching, etc) and will provide important (and necessary) feedback.
* I am not pushy and will never ask you to do anything that you don't want to do. Again, this is your search, not mine.
* If you have had a bad experience with a recruiter or recruiting firm it is most likely because they treated you like a number and are looking for a quick transaction. I, on the other hand, am searching to build a lasting relationship with you.
See what my candidates say about me:
"I've trusted John on several occasions to find me good positions in SW engineering and he has delivered excellent results every time. He is a professional and a very likable person, something you rarely find in recruiters. If I ever need to look for employment, John would be my first choice. Highly recommended."
"John is a great resource when looking for top talent. He really listens and pays attention to what I'm looking for. He only sends candidates that match the desired profile. His hit rate is very high, which saves me time. It's gotten to the point where I almost don't need to phone screen the candidates he sends. I know they are going to be good. I have worked with a lot of recruiters and John is one of the best. He doesn't try to "sell" me and has a way of efficiently finding talent that others don't."
Please Reference Job ID: SU100067
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
Up to $130K