Java UI/Web Software Engineers- Funded Growth Opportunity
A newly funded startup is growing and we need your help! We are building next generation consumer e-commerce/financial software applications that will deal with a tremendous number of users as well as large financial institutions and big retailers. This is an incredible opportunity to get in at a relatively early stage and contribute to the overall success of the company. With millions upon millions recently taken in a big first round of investment, we are ready to grow.
* 5-8+ years of professional software development in commercial grade web applications
* 4+ years of professional java dev experience
* Web development/Ui development experience
* Server-side experience is a strong plus
* Spring MVC is a plus
This is a Full-Time role. Only those currently authorized to work in the US will be considered.
If interested, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com
Why should you consider working with me?
* I am very highly respected and highly regarded by my clients and the engineers that I work with.
* I have strong connections and can help you get the job that you want
* I listen closely to what you are looking for so that I do not waste your time. This is your search, not mine.
* I will help you improve (at interviewing, at asking questions, at preparing, at researching, etc) and will provide important (and necessary) feedback.
* I am not pushy and will never ask you to do anything that you don't want to do. Again, this is your search, not mine.
* If you have had a bad experience with a recruiter or recruiting firm it is most likely because they treated you like a number and are looking for a quick transaction. I, on the other hand, am searching to build a lasting relationship with you.
See what my candidates have to say about me:
"I've trusted John on several occasions to find me good positions in SW engineering and he has delivered excellent results every time. He is a professional and a very likable person, something you rarely find in recruiters. If I ever need to look for employment, John would be my first choice. Highly recommended."
"John is a great resource when looking for top talent. He really listens and pays attention to what I'm looking for. He only sends candidates that match the desired profile. His hit rate is very high, which saves me time. It's gotten to the point where I almost don't need to phone screen the candidates he sends. I know they are going to be good. I have worked with a lot of recruiters and John is one of the best. He doesn't try to "sell" me and has a way of efficiently finding talent that others don't”